Today, YOU can start making an impact in the lives of young refugee women and girls in Kenya. We need your talent, resources, and ability to help spread awareness about the refugee crisis and raise funds to help fight for this cause.
Get started today by downloading our Take Action Toolkit here. This toolkit will provide you, your family, and friends with the actions necessary to bring about change in the lives of young girls and child refugees in Nairobi, Kenya. Here are few things you can do today to make a difference:
- Write a message: send a note of encouragement and love to the young women and staff of Heshima Kenya
- Buy a scarf: your purchase will empower our girls to be financially and economically independent
- Become a monthly donor: our Heart of Heshima monthly donor program is your opportunity to support the extraordinary young women of Heshima Kenya
- Shop for Heshima: Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to Heshima Kenya when you shop on smile.amazon.com.
- Host a Scarf Social: share the work of our refugee artisans with your friends, family and co-workers by planning a party to sell our one-of-a-kind scarves to your community
- Hustle for Heshima: join our team of runners and fundraise for the work of Heshima Kenya
- Spread the word: Share about Heshima Kenya's work and ways to get involved with your friends & family on social media
Have questions or looking for other ways to get involved? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.